Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guitar Reflections from Room 2


Rhiana, Berttina and Xeneqe reflect on their learning in music class.


Music Reflection by Xeneqe

In Music class today I was nervous because we were getting tested on songs we knew. I got an “A” and two “P’s” which was pretty good. But after that I became confident I have really enjoyed music class.


Music Reflection by Berttina

I think music tech is cool because we get to learn new kinds of entertainment. Through this term, I have been nervous but I finally calmed down because I got one “A” and a “P” for my assessment.
Second, I think music is amazing to learn and understand. I would like to say thanks to Miss Dekker for teaching us new guitar chords so we can play the guitar.


Music Reflection by Rhiana

Today in music class I felt very depressed that we weren’t actually going to learn something new, we were having a test. Before I was tested, I felt very nervous. I started to build confidence after I played the first song and I got all A’s, which means “advanced,” my nerves disappeared.

Throughout the term in music class, I learnt heaps. Firstly, I learnt how to read and play notes on the guitar. Secondly, I learnt how to play the guitar very fast as Miss Dekker’s teaching is very understandable. Thirdly, I was a bit disappointed that Miss Dekker didn’t have time to teach us how to play the keyboards. Fourthly, I would like to thank Miss Dekker for teaching me and room 2 how to play the guitar. I really enjoyed music class.

4 comments:

Mrs Sigamoney said...

Hi Rhiana
You express yourself really well about your music. I enjoyed reading your reflection. Being nervous is okay. Glad you did well in the test. I look forward to see more of your work on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhiana!
I really enjoyed what you have written about music. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
keep up the good work.

By Lana...

Scott Hita said...

Hey guys good work and keep on at it.

lotu said...

hey girlz god work dea?i see that u 3 are enjoying music thea?
keep the good work up....
:)...
lotu,room 11.2010.